Before proceeding please follow these steps to configure your TCNJ Google Apps account.
- Login to http://mail.apps.tcnj.edu
- Then click on the settings icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Next click on Mail Settings.
- Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Under IMAP, click to Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to https://gtools.tcnj.edu/ andlogin in to set a password for your mobile device. This is the password you will use when setting up your smartphone.
- Windows Phone 7(Coming soon)
Configuring Android for TCNJ’s Google Apps
6. Select Finish Setup
|7. Configure the settings to your liking.
Configuring iPhone for TCNJ’s Google Apps
- Tap the Settings icon from the iPhone home screen.
- Tap the Mail, Contacts, Calendars button
- Choose Add Account, then select Gmail.
If successful your account will be listed under Accounts
Configuring BlackBerry Mail for TCNJ Email
TCNJ does not support exchange server syncing with BlackBerry’s. However, we do offer standard send/receive capabilities through standard IMAP configuration.
Please follow the steps listed at the top of the page before proceeding.
Follow the appropriate instructions from Googlefor your email client while substituting the changes listed below that are specific to our setup.
- Incoming IMAP server should be imap.gmail.com
- Outgoing SMTP server should be smtp.gmail.com
- When asked for your email address, use email@example.com (substitute your TCNJ username for username).
- When asked for your username/login name, use firstname.lastname@example.org (substitute your TCNJ username for username).
- When asked for your password, use the one you setup in with GTools..