Qualtrics is a sophisticated web-based survey tool that is used to create surveys and forms
Create surveys to obtain usable feedback, generate/determine interest, track information, nominate committee members and so much more!
Learn the basics or become an expert!
Introduction to Qualtrics
Tuesday, April 15
Basic topics include:
- Creating a survey
- Inserting questions / Question types
- Editing questions / Formatting
- Survey Logic
- Look & Feel of the survey
- Survey Distribution
- Viewing Results / Creating Reports
Tuesday, April 22
Advanced features include:
- Advanced logic/Survey Flow
- Embedded Data
- Piped Text
- Loop and Merge
Webinars are in Green Hall, Room 14 at 11:00 – 12:00
For more information and to RSVP, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To log onto Qualtrics, go to: tcnj.qualtrics.com and log on with TCNJ user name and password
Check out the Qualtrics website to view numerous step-by-step instructions & videos: http://qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Interested in seeing the webinar at your own workstation?
- Please join my meeting, Apr 15, 2014 at 11:00 AM EST (9:00 AM MST).
- Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
- Please join my meeting, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:00 AM EST (9:00 AM MST).
- 2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.